Reservations and Applications
The UCNRS Reserve Application Management System (RAMS) allows you to request access to Bodega Marine Reserve lands, housing, facilities, equipment, vessels and other support at Bodega Marine Laboratory and Reserve.
If you would like additional information or help with our online system, please contact the Bodega Marine Reserve staff.
Note: In the event that the reservation system is unavailable and you need BML/BMR resources, please contact us directly via e-mail or phone:
- Housing: Jennifer Sauter, 707-875-1955
- Conference Services: Cherrise Hannon, 707-875-2003
- Lab Space and Lab Tours: Kitty Brown, 707-875-2006
- Aquatic Resources Group and Tank Space: Karl Menard, 707-875-2078
- Diving: Jason Herum, 707-875-2032
- Vessel Operations: Steve Neil, 707-875-1922
- Bodega Marine Reserve Access: Jackie Sones, 707-875-2021
- For all other inquiries: BML Main Office, 707-875-2211