Reservations may only be made by email to BML Meeting Room Reservation Request.
Please include the following information in your reservation request:
- The name and email address of the meeting organizer or host.
- Number of people who will be present in the room.
- If you plan to utilize AV equipment. See equipment details for rooms.
COVID-19 Room Restrictions
Maximum Persons per Room – 10
- Participants in meetings shall remain 6-feet distance from each other.
- Face masks will be worn at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- The host of the meeting will ensure that door handles and common surfaces like chair armrests, table tops, etc., are cleaned with disinfectant wipes prior to the meeting.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, the host will ensure that common surface areas touched during the meeting are cleaned with disinfectant wipes – including light switches, door handles, window shade cords, AV equipment, etc.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, the host will ensure that social-distancing of 6-feet is maintained as people exit the room.
- When using outside patio, maintain 6-feet distance from each other. Clean any surfaces touched with disinfectant wipes – patio tables and bench seats, door handles, etc.
Questions should be directed to BML Meeting Room Reservation Request.