At BML and BMR we have a responsibility to follow UC Davis guidelines and requirements to help protect fellow community members.
Please see the UC Davis Campus Ready website for information on COVID Protocols at UC Davis, including BML and BMR.
COVID-19 Requirements for everyone at BML and BMR
- Complete the Daily Symptom Survey
- Stay home if sick
- Face coverings are strongly recommended indoors
- Report positive cases and alert close contacts
- Full requirements for quarantine, isolation, and testing can be found here: Quarantine Following Close Contact, including this COVID-19 Quarantine Matrix.
- UCD affiliates must report all positive test results through the UCD Health e-Messaging system.
- Visitors hosted by a UCD affiliate must report cases to their host, and the host must report the case through the UCD Health e-Messaging system.
- A "close contact" is someone who was within 6 feet of a person infected with COVID-19, for at least 15 minutes cumulative over a 24-hour period, within the past ten days.
Additional COVID-19 requirements and resources for UCD employees and students
UCD employees (including student employees) must fill out the Daily Symptom Survey. Employees can be asked to show the results of their Daily Symptom Survey to check for compliance. The Daily Symptom Survey is not required for any other users. More information about compliance for UCD employees, including information about vaccination compliance can be found on the UCD Campus Ready website.
Encountering Issues of Non-Compliance
You may communicate concerns of possible non-compliance with safety procedures at UC Davis, confidentially, to your PI, Lab Manager, Al Carranza, or the BML Associate Director, Kristin Aquilino. Please provide sufficient detail so that remedial action can be taken.