The Bodega Marine Laboratory Housing Enclave is located approximately one mile from the Laboratory, with access by car, bicycle or on foot. Accommodations include a 6-bedroom Lodge, an 8-bedroom Graduate Student Dorm, two 2 bedroom apartments, a 3 bedroom cottage, two undergraduate/conference dormitories (20 bedrooms) and a bunkroom. Current housing maximum bed space is 93.
BML Housing is available for visiting classes, researchers, graduate students and conference attendees, however, some units are reserved for faculty, families, or long-term visitors.
For classes and conferences, full meal service can be provided in the Dining Hall or, by special arrangement, in the Laboratory.
To reserve accommodations, please submit an application and activity request:
- Once approved, we will email you a reservation confirmation and any other necessary arrival information.
- Overnight housing reservations and cancellations must be received at least 48 BUSINESS HOURS prior to arrival; reservation forms, email, and phone cancellations received on weekends or holidays may not be processed until the following business day.
Housing Manager: Jennifer Sauter (707) 875-1955
Additional Housing Information
- Resources for Visiting Researchers - Planning Fieldwork at BML/BMR
- Bodega Marine Laboratory and Reserve Policies & Procedures
Conferences and Groups
It is recommended that class and conference groups make reservations at least 3 months in advance. Please contact the Conference & Events Manager, 707-875-2003, to ensure availability.
- Conference and Group Meeting Facilities (Meeting spaces, AV and presentation resources, etc.)