Reserve Application Management System
The UCNRS Reserve Application Management System (RAMS) allows you to apply for access and create reservations for Bodega Marine Reserve lands, housing, facilities, laboratory space, equipment, vessels and other support at Bodega Marine Laboratory and Reserve.
For assistance with the reservation system contact email@example.com.
Bodega Marine Reserve staff will receive an email when you submit a reservation request, and you will be notified by email when Reserve staff approve your reservation request.
For additional information or help with our online system, please contact the Bodega Marine Reserve staff.
Note: In the event that the Reserve Application Management System is unavailable and you need BML/BMR resources, please contact us directly via e-mail or phone:
- Housing Manager: Jennifer Sauter, 707-875-1955
- Conference & Events Manager: Cherrise Hannon, 707-875-2003
- Lab Space and Lab Tours: Al Carranza, 707-875-2016
- Aquatic Resources Group and Tank Space: Karl Menard, 707-875-2078
- Diving: Jason Herum, 707-875-2032
- Vessel Operations, 707-875-1922
- Bodega Marine Reserve Access: Jackie Sones, 707-875-2021
- For all other inquiries: BML Main Office, 707-875-2211