Learn about available resources (services, network, email lists, etc.) and view illustrated instructions for common IT issues:
Prerequisites for using the BML network
BML Network Services (file and print server access)
- How to establish a UCD (kerberos) account (for new users)
Duo (Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Enroll a Smartphone in Duo
- I have a new smartphone. How do I set it up for Duo?
- UC Davis IT Express Knowledge Base on Duo
BML & CMSI Mail Lists
- How to add your email address to the BML and CMSI mail lists
- Which BML or CMSI email list should I send my message to?
If you would like to have a "Person" page in the CMSI web directory with your contact information, a short bio and link to your personal website, please use this form to tell us who you are. Other than the few required fields, please fill in only the information that you'd like to be visible on the site.
The website profile form will ask you if you want to be added to the CMSI mailing lists, if you are not already a member it will send you a link to the signup form to complete.
Email Support for Office 365 users
- How to set up automated out of office email replies
- Office 365 email setup for Android
- Office 365 email setup for iOS
- More helpful instructions for Office 365 users
UC Davis maintains many software license agreements, far too many to enumerate here. Questions regarding software licensing should be addressed to BML IT.
Some specialized software programs can be accessed via the UC Davis IET Virtual Computer Lab which allows remote connections to computers in the IET computer rooms on campus.
Obtain a copy of Microsoft Office here.
UCD Library Access
- When offsite and off Campus/BML, you must use the UCD VPN (virtual private network) to access to UC Davis electronic catalogs, databases, and journals. Please see the University Library website for instructions on how to install the VPN client for your operating system.
BML & CMSI Brand Guidelines
BML Purchase Order Request
Leaving BML: Information for exiting BML'ers
More resources for UCD IT services